Thursday, April 05, 2007

Catching up--My b-day part 1

I am sorry that I haven’t been writing over these past few months—needless to day I have been a little overworked. So over the next few entries, I will try to play catch up.

I guess I start first with my 31st birthday back in January. A friend of mine was going to Vegas, and suggested I go as well. It was on short notice and was well needed at the time. I hadn’t been back to Vegas in over four years, even since I decided to stop living there and get my life in order. A few people had burned me and I couldn’t find work. I did have psychological scars to show, but it was time I let them heal.

I did party the Thursday before ay Mona’s, but I wasn’t as great as it was on my half birthday. I got a buzz, but not drunk. Nothing really to report. Although I didn't do that bad of job singing Taylor Dayne's "I'll Be Your Shelter".

I hit the airport the next day to Vegas. I took a quick stop in what was one of the most beautiful airports I’ve been to, Charlotte. The rocking chairs are a nice tough, and the atmosphere was very homely.

I land in Vegas and quickly catch up to my friends. We take in a bite to eat and hit a club in Caesar’s palace. My friend, Bob, is a reporter there and had gotten us in. The club was great, but crowded. I showed off some dance moves, which was always somewhat of a show. The drinks, however, were a bit expensive. I was a little buzzed, but okay.

Next entry in a few days....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. My goodness, I had almost given up on you.It just figures, you were off on another adventure. I am sooo glad you are back.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. I was so excited to see you back, I forgot to way happy birthday.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home