Thursday, December 14, 2006

I'm Bad I'm Nationwide

It’s been an interesting few weeks…

Let’s start with last Friday where I made my on-air debut on the morning show. I did two hits during the show, in which I pimped the karaoke bar, and got to sing a few holiday songs. I was a little nervous the first hit, as the morning anchors were giving these instructions, which being already familiar with the format—it just made me nervous. The second hit was more comfortable, and talking was a lot more loose. The singing was funny, as both the morning anchors and the morning weather guy pitched in. One of the anchors, a good friend of mine, was doing the robot in the background. It was hilarious.

Another good part is that I got to do a live shot for the Nations Fox News Channel. So if you caught a presser from Ft. Myers, FL on Tuesday, that was me shooting the video.

This brings me to last night, where someone had driven a bulldozer into an atm of a bank. I am not making this up. The person used the bucket to scoop the atm and dump it into a waiting pick-up truck. I got there after the fact, and it was an interesting site.

I think the cat is now out of the bag that I am current looking for employment elsewhere. One of my co-horts at the station left last week for a job in Raleigh. So it’s my turn to leave, which has been my intent the past few months. I just wanted to get through the holidays first.

I am right now waiting for the right opportunity. It will happen I’m sure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. You are thinking of leaving Florida already? Where would you like for your next adventure to take you ? You lead such an exciting life.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. I want to be the first to wish you a happy new year.I bet you will be rocking somewhere.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home