Friday, June 10, 2005

Sometimes Change happens to you

Well, it looks like changes are going to happen sooner than expect. I lost my job due to an unfortunate incident which I really don't want to get into. The only thing you need to know is that the station didn't want me to go, but the coporate owners wanted me to. So, I left on good terms with the station.

But the good thing is that I was already looking. I just stepped it up. I am not very upset this time about losing my job. I think its because everyone thinks I can easily get another job. There is a lot of support here. I think with all the troubles I had finding jobs in the past is gone. But now, its about finding a better paying job, which will hopefully happen soon.

For now, just have to wait.

-MarQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home