Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finally, a breather

Sorry I haven't been posting--simple fact is I have just now gotten a moment to catch my breath. The big news.....

I am entering the New York Regional of the US Air Guitar Championships. I was something I have been wanting to do for the past few years, and it just came time for me to do it. My costume is ready, the music is cut, and the routine is down pat. It all goes down June 7 at the Bowery Ballroom. Sorry to say they are sold out. But I will more than like post my performance online at youtube sometime.

I also have space for a video blog, so I might me moving formats. Stay tuned for that.

I will try to write a more complete entry of the happenings of the last month or so when I get a chance. Plus an update on the Air guitar championships.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home