Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The waiting is the hardest part

I have a lot of resumes out there. A lot of them are near by and I have plans set for the move. Mow I have to wait. Like I said before, I am willing to wait a short time, waiting a long time is tough. But, I have gotten word from two places (Cincinati and Louisville) that they have recieved my tape and resume.

I am not worried. I have an in at a station in Evansville, so don't worry. But Cincinati and Louisville would be nice to work at.

3 Comments:

Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

test

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so sorry about your losing your job. I hope that you will get another. I know that your good at what you do, so you should have no problems! Keep in touch . LOve ya Ethel (aka) moody

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blogs.Please tell me more mystery man.You are so insightful. I love the way you related to the song.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home