Sunday, June 26, 2005

Does this mean 30 is the new 20?

I just read an article about 40 being the new 30. It's located at:

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/package.jsp?name=fte/40isnew30/40isnew30

It's about how our health changes our preception on our age. We live longer and we look more towards how long we are lving rather than a, pardon the pun, deadline in which we are excepted to die.

This also changes our preception in life. Life begins at 30 seems to be more fitting noawadys, as we think younger than our parents did at this age. We even look younger than they did at our age. I have to admit, people think I am 25 once they look at me.

Anyhow, it just goes to show you can still be young at 30.

Right now I am waiting on people to call to offer me employment. In a week, if I don't hear anything, I will move back to Montana to regroup and work temporarilly so I have money in my pocket to move wherever. Either way, Iam off to another adventure eventually.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you move to Montana will you please continue to blog? I so enjoy reading about you, and what your mind is thinking.

1:46 PM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

I will keep blogging. Thanks for reading an spread the word.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home