Monday, June 20, 2005

What to look forward to...

I am still waiting on word from Colorado Springs, but I am being pro-active about it--making some calls for references. Plus Evansville is a back up for me now, as my former assignment editor knows someone at a station there.

I was up tonight with a lot of thoughts in my head, so much that I couldn't sleep. I turned on "Inside the Actor's Studio" and was wondering to myself when I am in a better place in my 30's, would I be able to join if I wanted to. (I would go to the writing track if I did.) Then I remembered two famous people who did just that. Gene Hackman and Dustin Goffman joined in their 30's and both have had excellent careers. It just goes to show that you can start later in life to do something different.

My first register script is now off to competition, as I am hoping for a $50,000 Disney Fellowship. This will help me immensely in my dream to be a screenwriter.

For now, I guess I will just have to see where things pan out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have been very busy this week.

7:01 AM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

The thing is, my mind and body want to work, but there is nothing I can do at the moment. Kinda funny considering.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home