Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mama I'm coming home

I heard nothing but it doesn't mean anything. July 4th may have screwed up the mail. But right now I am heading to Montana to wait some more. I will however apply to Vegas, Reno, Colorado Springs, and Spokane.

I got my very first cell phone so employers could get ahold of me and have on the road. I wish I had a better ringtone. But it will come in time.

This morning I saw on Today a guy who did the billboard dad thing and had an ad for his website on a billboard so he can meet women. Not a bad idea. You put yourself out there and say "this is what i would like" and women respond. Plus games and what not. If I had the money it night be nice to do.

I will update as often as I can, as I will be oneline at least once a day to check e-mail. Will let you know my status. For now, its happy trails Terre Haute.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Montana, that must be a wonderful place. The pictures I have seen are breathtaking.Montana will be a better place because you are coming home.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how I was wishing for something new.You must be almost home by now.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time to update marq!! ( smile ) interesting ,, I will talk to you later gator call me if you have to ok
Tam

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home