Saturday, July 02, 2005

You Gotta Have Friends

I had my farewell party last night and it was nice to see the support of my friends from work. Some came, but those who didn't sent their support via a card and some cash to help me along the way. I sang at my favorite bar one more time, and my friends insisted I let them know my new number when I move. It was nice to see people behind me on this.

Right now, where I am heading is still in the air. Tulsa interviewed me the other day, and it wasn't the best interview, but I can only hope that I can get another interview with them face to face. But I still have Ft. Myers, Albuquerque, and Chattengooga. If not, its back to Montana and waiting for a position.

But I am not worried. Things keep turning up and I am sure something will this time. For now, it as per usual, waiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does not surprise me you have so many friends that care.I'm certain you will be missed.I am already anticipating your next blog.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home