Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Quag Myers

Hi All,

Sorry for the wait on a post--didn't have internet access till now. Work has been crazy, trial by fire--not enough staff. But we only have one newscast a day so it has been like I was working a weekend in Indiana. I am trying to enjoy myself--say a sunset at the gulf on a live shot this weekend. I have a place so I'll be back up and running when I get my computer down here. My roomie is cool and will tell you about him later.

But I am trying to get settled and hopefully after I move in to my new place, things will be calmer. Will give you more of details on my journey and my job later. For now, I seem to enjoy working at the Fox station here and it seems like a nice place to live.

Laters.

-MarQ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sunset will melt into the water....if you are still and very quiet you can hear it sizzle...shh... heard it yet?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that sounds so beautiful.Glad you made it to Florida and are getting settled in. I have missed your writings.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home