Monday, August 22, 2005

Holding down the Fort

It has happened finally. No, not the that. I got a job. I get to move to sunny Ft. Myers, FL in a few weeks. Good pay, although rent there is a little more expensive, probably utilities as well. But no State taxes.

At first I was kinda scared. I had no clue how I was going to get down there and find a place to live. Plus I am getting rid of my car and buying one down there. But things are working out--I am flying down thanks to my folks and hopefully set up an apartment sometime this week.

My flight is on Sunday of Labor Day weekend, so I may not be blogging for a week or so. I have to get things set up with my computer and apartment andf such. But I will blog asap and let you know how I am doing. I will try to blog before I leave.

For now, laters.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, here you go again. Another adventure for you.You are so fortunate to get to travel so much.Hoo boy, a real man from Montana in Florida, you are gonna have sexy ladies falling all over you. Wait till they see your cowboy hat and boots, if you know what I mean.hehe.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you are a busy man, but I just wanted to say hello.

7:50 AM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

No problem Sheena, always appreciated.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home