Sunday, August 07, 2005

What is song and dance Alex?



On Aug. 3 I took a little tripy.
Hopefully for an interview to work for A & E.
They didn't ask questions, just told me they would call,
But after a few days I heard nothing at all.

So I headed to Billings to see my older bro,
Who needed a visit with someone he really knows.
We had fun watching movies and hanging out which was cool,
But trying out for Jeopardy what was really ruled.

We headed down to the Sheridan and took the test.
We bot missed one question to be above the rest.
They asked a dancing question and asked me to do some,
I showed them some moves and a t-shirt I won.

I made up a song for the final question theme,
And won a Jeopardy Simpson game which was keen.
Then came the fun game and I faced off with two other peeps.
I got three of five which was really neat.

So that was my trip, and it was a great time,
and I hope you enjoyed a little bit of rhyme time.
Until next time in this blog I will write,
This is MarQ turning off the mic and dimming the lights.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I had no idea you were an accomplished rapper. Do you have another name you go by.One thing i gotta ask, are you a brother? It does not matter,I'm just curious.

8:25 PM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

Helena via Hollis Queens,lol. No I am of the caucasian persuasion--I have been a huge hip hop fan since I was 14. I will have to post the story about me being on a game show a few years back when I did it on national tv.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will check each day, waiting for that story.Oh,the suspense.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home