Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Naple Oranges

By the looks of it, Naples, FL might be the place I am moving to. Although it's not guaranteed. I talked to the reporter I would be working with on a daily basis and she seemed nice. There are two or three peeps up for the position. But I seem to be wanted down there, as another station spotted my resume and want me to send a tape. Plus Reno maybe offering me a postion and Colorado Springs wanted to know if I was still interested in their position and want back in the running. Bell of the ball at the moment.

It would be nice to have direction though. The Naples gig means I will most likely get rid of my car and buy one down there. I will most like have my stuff sent to me. Plus the rent is inflated down there, so the money maybe better, but the cost of living isn't the greatest.

For now, its waiting for a firm yes.

-MarQ

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naple Oranges, hehe, you are so witty.You make me laugh.I so hope you find something soon.I have faith you will.You are very smart and witty.Who knows,maybe you will get a job close to me.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing ok? I worry how you are holding up?

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi marq smile im actually enjoying this ,, are you as curious as I am at all I mean you know?? oh well keep the blog going I see ethel popped on ( smile ) thres new show called hooking up holy crackerbarrels you gotta see this ! Tam

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home