Thursday, August 31, 2006

Much ado about...

NOTHING!!!!!

Ernesto was as dull as "Slam Dunk Ernest". Just a little rain and no wind. Just a lot of overtime. Although I did shoot a great stand up with the a visiting reporter--it involves a pelican and let's just say the timing was great. No poo involved either. I also did a live shot for the ABC station in Las Vegas.

So now its back to the grind, hoping I can get some rest. As much chaos as there was, I think we are ready for another hurricane.

Laters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, I just know if there is a hurricane you will be out there reporting so people will be able to stay safely out of harms way. I know you will put other's safety ahead of your own.You are truly a professional's professional.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home