Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Two hopper

Hi all,

It's been kind of rough getting back to work. Nothing was working for a while, and my boss has been on me to improve my editing skills. This after I have been rushed for time the past week. Ugh!

I got my computer, although it's the runt of the litter. I am in the midst of getting an operating system, but I brought back my screenwriting software, and I am going to try to find some editing software that will actually work on it.

And in the "it didn't happen sooner?" department, I am going to be in a south west Florida hip hop magazine called "Crown" next month. My reporter and I were at this "Hip Hop Youth Summit" focusing on positive hip hop. The magazine interviewed her for an article, and I happened to be in the picture...



I was hoping to be interviewed, with my knowledge of old school rap, but hey, I made it in it anyway.

My flight is booked for the wedding in October. Still need to get a nice new suit to wear--figuring a nice pimp suit. lol. Plus Halloween is 74 days away--the bar is counting down to the big bash. I am dj-ing the night more than likely, so I am considering costumes as we speak. Any suggestions?

Laters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh,it is so good to have you back. I hope your stay in Montana was good. Oh, by the way, that is a very nice picture of you.I bet the ladies in Florida are glad you have returned.

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home