Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blame it on the rain

To the say least, I am not happy anymore about working here.

Not to say that the people I work with aren't great, or that I like doing my job, but it's the management I am having trouble with. I made a few mistakes last week, which I considered only minor parts or a bigger problem, but when I admitted it, a lot of the blame was handed down to myself and a reporter, when there are others that got no blame at all. Some people not involved got blamed as well, which was wring as well. Plus the technical problems we have had with everything here at the station and I am getting some blame for that, which I don't deserve either. But after all I have been through these past few months and knowing I'm not getting the raise I want, it has come to the point I am not happy here.

A friend of mine got me a little paranoid that my boss actually reads my blog, and he also goes to see employee's myspace pages. He is internet savvy to say the least, but if he has time to look at people's myspace pages and my little blog, then he has way too much time on his hands. And I don't like being looked over my shoulder. Even though this is online for the whole world to see, the thought that my boss is taking the time to read my stuff without letting me know is wrong. But at least he maybe getting insight into how I feel how things are operating.

Let's just hope I survive for the time being.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. I do wish I were there to console you.I think you are way too good to be stuck at that place.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh. Are you still there ?

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home