Friday, October 14, 2005

She may not lok like much, but she has it where it counts...

That was a famous line from which movie? The winner gets a cookie. Can't afford a lifetime's worth of gas like the Amazing Race last week.

I got my van. It has over 100,000 miles and need a paint job pretty bad, but she runs well and the tranie is relatively new. It's a Dodge so the engine is good for at least 5,000 so it was worth the purchase price of $900. She is quite possibly a gas hog, but I can put my money in the tank rather than a loan that I have to worry about.

So money will be tight the next month, as I still have to pay rent next check and eat and pay back my roommate for his generosity of loaning me the money to get my car registered. But if I make it through, I can be assured next month I will finally be ahead.

I am going to keep you in suspense about my social life because I need money and time to get it started. But be assured that something is going to happen soon.

Laters.

-MarQ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, I love mysteries. Can't wait to find out about your new social life.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home