Thursday, January 19, 2006

And it just gets weirder

Three day until B-day, and I am chomping at the bit to get out of Florida for a few days. But this week has come with an interesting day yesterday, and probably the weirdest story I ever covered. It's a sweeps piece, meaning its not going to show for a week or two, which gives me the opprotunity to actually do a good job on it. But there is another reason why we are doing this carefully....

Beware, this is a bit graphic.

I was aware that the reporter I report with frequently, Amy, had set up this story about what they call a "passion party." Basically, it's like a tupperware party except with adult toys and lotions. This is an all-woman thing, but I was allowed in--basically being one of the only men to attend one. It started okay, with the ladies sampling and tasting lotions. Then the seller asked the females to go to the bathroom and rub this one lotion in their private area. One woman, who was a seller herself, mentioned she got several "o's" from it. Then came the toys. I won't get into that--just too disturbing. I was obviously blushing more than I blushed before. If you want the whole story, you'll just have to ask me to e-mail it. I don't want to be kicked off of this site.

Anyhow, I will try to bring you the stories from NYC when I get back, if I can remember them (I will have pictures *lol*) so stay tuned and I will let you know what its like to be "in my 30's".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home