Wednesday, November 02, 2005

You make the beach MTV call...

Okay, I promised you an update on my social life. Well, I want you to judge for yourself...

I asked a woman from work out last week. I have been talking to her and getting to know her better over the past few weeks to kinda see what she is like. She is nice, has a similar sence of humor, and I find her attractive. I have several people at work pulling for me as well, helping me make some decisions on where to go, how to dress, the like. She agreed to go out last night if she wasn't too tired the from helping her aunt move. I told her to give me a call yesterday to let me know.

I recieved no call either way last night. My roommate wasn't happy that she didn't call, as he thinks she blew me off. I however took it as a miscommunication on our part, as she may have not known to call if she wasn't able to go. I talked to her and she said that was the reason why she didn't and apoligized. I basically told her the offer is open--when she wants to go out, let me know.

The ball is in her court. So we will see.

Will give you a posting over the weekend. Laters.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marq I am rooting for you ! I hope she does call you you deserve it if not I can always give you one of my late night pages *( smile ) hahaha I actually have been pretty good these days NOT going out and NOT getting in trouble ! but if you ever need a laugh or a smile or a chuckle just give me a ring and Ill be happy to do it again ! SMILE miss talking to you but you will be happy to know im back in yahoo again !
(T)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.I'm sure if she gives you a chance she will not be disappointed.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, where are you.You must be pursuing the lucky lady.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home