Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In Why See

New Year started off to a rocky start...

Had to cover a fire after a long and complicated days at work. I wasn't happy spending the ball drop at work with no one around. I wanted to be at my favorite bar where one of my friends from work was gonna hook me up with some lady to give me a New Years kiss. Maybe next year.

So, 18 days and counting and I am not going to be in Cape Coral for my b-day, but bitter cold New York. But I want to celebrate with my friends there. I have known them a long time and I get a long with them well. And I wanted to celebrate with them, because it will be a memorable time. Only $150 for my ticket too, which is great. I need to get out of town and spend time with friends really really bad.

I still have some vacation days, but work doesn't want me to take them off. I was suppose to use them before Feb. 1, but I was assured by my boss that I could use them next month. (We are starting sweeps early this time around.) I might ask for it to be in March, since there maybe more going on. Maybe a trip to Montana?

Into the home stretch.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home