Sunday, December 18, 2005

Cena new Christmas this year

It has been an interesting X-mas here in FL.

No snow, which is different for me. But the holiday spirit is alive and well. The Ford and Edison estates down here are lit up and decorared with tress in every house. I tonight saw a X-mas parade on the water, which was an experience in itself.

Big news today is that I got to interview yet another wrestler today. I got to interview WWE Champion John Cena, which was fun. There were over 1500 fans waiting for his John Hancock and it just goes to show you I am not the only one who likes the sport. He was a great guy to interview and did get an autograph. The WWE rep wasn't allowing photos. But I do have a contact with them now and can get interviews next time they are around. Going to the Royal Rumble presser in Miami next month isn't out of the question.

I heard last week that I am going to only get one months salary instead of the three promised--because I came in after they announced the sale of the station. Hey, one month is better than nothing.

I will post before X-mas. Only a few people working here during X-mas as well. 35 days and counting.

Laters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, another wrestler,wow, you really are a fan aren't you? Is x-mas what they celebrate at Christmas time in Florida?

7:10 PM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

X marks the spot--it's like Christmas without snow here.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home