Saturday, December 24, 2005

29 to 30 and the Eve of the X

Hi all,

I have been get the blues lately, but I think the holiday isn't involved as much as being lonely here in Florida. These things come and go as per usual, and as I head towards my b-day wondering what in the hell have I actually approved upon. I am more comfortable finanically, one of the things I wanted to get done this year. My social skills are still non-exsistant, which is something I was hoping to work on.

But all and all, today and tomorrow are going to be slow and the thought of my gifts is a happy thought. Also that I do have vaction time to look forward to, and that I might get a floor ticket to the Royal Rumble after the holiday. Plus the holdiay pay I am getting next paycheck.

Maybe after the weekend, I will be happier, and things will pick up. For now, I will just go sing tonight and hope that my gift tomorrow makes me feel better.

"All I want is to do is have a little fun before I die"--Sheryl Crow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please cheer up. You never know what the new year has in store for you. I am going to be sitting home alone with my cat. He he. Maybe she would like a little new years petting.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home