Saturday, November 19, 2005

Now in Technicolor

Sorry I haven't been posting. November is one of the four busiest months in the tv business--known as sweeps. Its where we try to get better ratings to get our advertisers to pay more for commercial time. So that means more live shots, meaning I am out in the field more. Oy vey.

If you haven't noticed, I have now pictures up on the blog. You get to see me finally if you haven't. Oh the horror. But its nice to have a thousand words wrapped up in a picture.

Nothing new has been going on besides work. Nothing interesting going on but charity events and more charity events. I did go to see the new Harry Potter when it opened. Never read the books, and won't until the series of movies end. My roommate is a bit irriated by my stand on this, but I want to read the books after some of this hype has gone down. But I am now calling it the "Empire Strikes Back" of the series, although I hear the next one is even more darker and sad. I thought J.K. was a nice woman who wrote kids books. I was wrong. Steven King watch your back.

I will try to post when I gt a chance. I get to stay here for the holidays and just to thing, I have 64 more days until thirty. I am planning on visitors and already have the days around it off. Will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home