Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ho Ho Hold on there

Okay, update time...

First off some great news. As ownership, the oldcompany, Emmis, decided to reward us for keeping with the station through the transition. And this isn't a little bonus either. Three months pay. You heard me right--three months. So its time to catch up on bills, buy that new computer, and save some for when I move out of the market or emergencies.

My van, which has been acting up since I bought it, finally said enough and wouldn't start. I towed it to the mechanic and they rewired it. I drove it hope and she wouldn't start again. I had her towed back to the mechanic who informed me my computer was faulty. So I had to replace that. over $700 worth of work on the thing. But I am going to start to invest in it anyways.

Most of my shopping was online this year. Easy and faster than doing it myself.

I started a new project, as I have started to write what I want my kids to learn when and if it happens. Its interesting stuff for another time.

33 days and counting. Laters.

-MarQ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry to hear about the van acting up.But, at least you have the bonus to help you get through it.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home