Monday, January 23, 2006

Chronic Magnolia b-day cakes




In my final full day here in NYC, I went site seeing. This includes taking a trip to the mother ship aka Fox News studios, and Trump Tower. I also stopped by the NBC studios and saw their WWE display. Nice to see the belts that up close.

I went out tonight to the now even more famous Magnolia bakery to mack on some cupcakes. If you haven't seen theSNL music video for 'Chronicles of Narnia"--then view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=IggTu7kV7No

You will understand the photos. Da frosting on the cupcakes are da bomb.

So its back to warm Ft. Myers and my job. But I really needed a break away from the hustle and bustle of work. I had a very fun time here and will come back later this year for my friend's wedding. I could see myself moving here in a few years, but you never know with me.

Until next time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kid

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I have been so busy this month.I read with great interest your fascinating musings. I bet you had a wonderful birthday.I wonder if you are keeping something from us ?

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home