Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Royal Stroke of Luck

Ever since I got back from NYC, things have been, well, better. I do kinda feel a bit weird, but from what I hear, it was my vacation. My shooting is better, my libedo is up, and I am overall feeling better. To top this, listen to what happened last Sunday...

I had the day off initially because I wanted to go to the WWE Royal Rumble in Miami. I however, didn't have the money to go because of the NYC trip. My roommate calls be up Sunday morning and asked me why I had the day off. I mentioned the event, and he said he would let me borrow some money to go. I was off to Miami.

Side note: The trip from Ft. Myers to Miami reminds me of Montana--a lot of land with just rest areas in between.

So I head to the arena, which I was gracious that my van had ran like a champ. I had heard the words "sold out" throughout the week, but, being the informed wrestling fan that I am, knew they kept some tickets put away for last minute fans like myself. And I figured there might be scalpers, which there weren't strangely enough.

The ticket booth said "we may have some seats, but there is no guareentee of it" and made us wait three and a half hours until a final "we have seats for $42" came ringing. I got my ticket and waited to get into the arena. I then read my ticket---FLOOR row 10, seat 6. I had gotten floor tickets. I couldn't believe it.

A few matches in, myself and a couple next to me were moved to which were better seats--level with the ring one row up. I had a great view of the ring, and the enterance ramp. I wouldn't be surprised if I was on ppv a few times in the distance. The only bad thing--no camera.

So I headed back home happy. I had to go to Orlando the next day to get one of our live trucks, so I got to see the outskirts of Tampa and Orlando, sorry to say didn't get to actually stay.

I have to update you on the Andrerw's muder case. Mr. Cooper was charged the other day with two counts of first degree murder. The wife was affixiated and the husband died from a gunshot wound. Plus a bench warrant was issued for someone, but they won't say who. Right now, money is on the girlfriend, who seems to be guilty of aiding and abedding a felon and accessory after the fact.

That's all for now. Laters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad you are enjoying yourself. And great seats at the wrestling show. Oh the murder case must have everbody on edge.I bet it does not scare you though.

7:10 PM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

Not scared--more intrigued than anything. It comes with the territory.

-MarQ

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home