Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Warm not so fuzzy feeling

It is flu season peeps.

Photogs are going out sick one at a time--except me. Which means I got overtime. Which is good considering I am moving after next month to a smaller, less expensive place. Deposits and first and last month's rent need to be paid. Since I am off the soda, I have been drinking more orange juice as well, so the vitimin c seems to be helping me stay healthy.

Working different hours gave me a chance to talk to my fellow co-workers who I don't usually get to work with. There was a story the other week which I don't want to discuss here--just let me say that it was an innocent event--nothing bad and it went around the newsroom fast. Most of the reporters seem more open to me. One even came into the bar last night to sing karaoke.

The new reporter here is nice and seems to be very very friendly--unlike some of the peeps in the newsroom. I figure she and I will be paling around. Nothing serious, just a possible friendship. I do kinda feel sorry for new people coming in as the newsroom here isn't as friendly as other ones. So getting friends here is a struggle. With the exception for one of the reporters and myself.

I took Sunday off for WrestleMania and for a break. My roommate leaves on Monday, so it gets me a chance to see him off and organize my stuff. Laters.

-MarQ

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, are you going to be living alone now? It is really too bad about your roommate.I hope things work out for him.Can you talk a little about the event at work here. If not I understand.

9:30 AM  
Blogger MarQ w/a Q said...

It wasn't at work. It was people from work hanging out at one of the reporter's houses. Let's just say that circumcision was discussed and I was the only one in the room who wasn't. A female employee was curious. I'll leave it at that.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, did she get to see it? My, that would be very interesting indeed. I have never seen one that was not circumcised.I would imagine it is a glorious sight to behold, he he, or just hold.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home