Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whatever doesn't Bokeelia Makes Your Stronger

I am now an Islander--or soon will be.

I am moving into my new place starting on Apr. 3 on Pine Island, Fl. I am not near many beaches, just a lot of wetlands. But it is somewhat isolated community, only 10 miles from work, and a very nice drive back and forth from work. It's a chore to get in--first, last, and security is $700 a piece. Plus I need to decide on Dish or cable. Plus my electric. Plus moving all my stuff over there. But its worth it.

This just in: Easter Bunny gone bad....

Here comes Peter Cottontail, going to the county jail. We did a story today about the mall Easter Bunny attacking a parent who complained about them closing up the photo line 15 minutes early the night before Easter. The Easter Bunny's assistant, who is also his wife, jumped in the frey. The woman who was attacked took some rabbit--I mean rabib punches but escaped with mild injuries. The bad bunny, to the dismay of the children, had unmasked during the fight, which broke the hearts of many a bunny believer in line. He was taken to a cage in the county jail. Unlucky for him, lucky for us. And we didn't even get his foot.

My friend set his wedding date and has asked me to karaoke DJ the event. I of course agreed. This won't be until Oct. though.

I did do a few stories for May. But I will tell you about them later.

That's it for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, living on an island would be too cool.Will you have a boat? Maybe a small sailboat.That would be so romantic.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home