Saturday, May 20, 2006

Help wanted NOW!!!!!

"You get on stage and a Shakira video breaks out."--A quote from one of the producers at the station after seeing me karaoke.

I get to bust my butt all summer. Photographers are needed down here bad. We are losing another photographer, which makes me one of the senior photographers here. And one of only three at the main station. The good news is we are training one of our production assistants to be a photographer. But the go-to guy is here and I assume I'll be working one of my days off every couple of weeks. Plus subbing for vactions and what not. But the good news is that my raise is in the works. The only thing is if they are going to honor my previous commitment.

My finances are better that a trip to Montana is not too much of a hassle. I am thinking late July or August.

That's it for now. New show launches on June 6. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home