Friday, June 09, 2006

DJ up up and away

I am in the middle of a long dj-ing session this week. Two of the dj's are on vacation, so I have to fill in all week. The good news is that this will pay for my trip to Montana in August. The bad news is that I am was the only nighttime photog for a few days. Which meant I was probably going live--which meant I would be extreme late to dj. I however dodged the bullets and was able to be only an hour late, which the bar peeps understand. Besides, the 10 o'clock hour is usually slow.

There are little pet peives you get when you dj karaoke as well. People not seeing the signs that say "No Drinks on stage" and when you tell them, they have a tendancy to forget. Also the ones who say the songs I'm playing sucks without suggesting something they want to hear. But besides that, it's a cool gig. The slow times are slow, but it was pretty good tips the past few days.

That's about it. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home