Friday, June 23, 2006

Hold it together, Tornado apart

And the hits keep on coming...

After what was suppose to be a slow day (just a sweeps shoot that isn't airing until next month) I was sent to a stand off which was over by the time I got there, then I was sent to a tornado zone. I had to travel about an hour to a neighborhood that was hit by it, and it was interesting to see certain homes saved while others were opened like a can of baked beans. I had to hurry back to the station to get the video on the air, and was immediately sent back to help a reporter do a story for the morning show. I did an 11 1/2 hr. day that day, but we were number 1 in the market. And I got compliments from everybody, including the station manger, which means more ammo for my salary negotiations.

That's it for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marq, You rule! Good luck with the meeting on the pay increase, you deserve it!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home