Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Rain should stay on the plain

If you haven't seen, I updated my previous post with a picture of where the incident happened. Helps to picture what people were trying to fall into. People last night were trying to find another shopping cart. No dice.

It's been raining all week, or should I saying pouring. And no drainage here makes it a mess. I have to worry about my camera as moisture tends to effect it. No bad news so far, but the hurricane season has started.

I just got some pics done and wanted to share a few....

The new set. All shiny and fancy.



Ft. Myers beach--too bad it wasn't sunny. I will try to get some good shots this week.




I took this after the infamous Lehigh fire. The dried up dead plant looks like something. I have a guess, but you can have your own as well. It is interesting to look at.





That's about it. Will update later this week.

-MarQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home