Monday, July 24, 2006

One hell of a night

Beer and Tequila--$11.50 plus tips

Free shots from friends--$0

Putting an ice cub down a certain person's shirt and slapping her on her arse--priceless.

So my half birthday was fun, almost as fun as my 30th. I guess we'll start with me getting autographs from some of the Miami Dolphin cheerleaders when I was working that evening. A nice gift for myself.

I head to Mona's pretty pumped about getting wasted and letting off some steam. A beer and tequila shot started off, as the bartender, who I know, was wondering more than likely "what the hell? Is that for him?"

I got a shot from one of our new photogs, and one more after that I was getting pretty happy. I did sing, and yes, I can sing and rap drunk. I did dance drunk as well--not coordinated, however, walking was an issue. Standing ovation for the worm. I did do it without falling on my face.

This woman hit on me a little, who said she was only in town for another month. I told her to come back in and I'd more than likely be there. Very cute. I wish I had gotten her number. She did kiss me on the cheek and I kissed her on the hand. It was cool.

I must have had two or three more shots and I was wasted. I was happy, which one bartender said today she never really saw me smile until last night. I was hugging people, drunk dialed a few peeps as well. All and all, a very good time.

A friend did drive me home (thanks for the lift Eazy E). I didn't hurl in his car--but did on my driveway and doorstep. Thank god it rained heavily this afternoon. (At least rain had a purpose today.)

Quote of the week from today:

"I told him 'I know funny, I have screwed funny, and you're not funny!'"

--New person from another station

One week until my vacation. It'll be good to leave this place for a little while.

Laters.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, there are some details from that night we need to go over.... sorry, I was busy when you were getting ready to leave... you know, with T Bone doing everything she can to make me look bad lately. I would go here but I know you let others read this.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it sounds like life is treating you good in a way ,, I quit my job as a bartender and waitress it was getting to be too much for the lousy 6 a hour i was making and working holidays and no extra pay and sometimes 10 hour shifts , and NO I dont have a back up but could use one I still want to head to MT some day some day !!!!! smile , well hope life treats u good miss talking to ya
Tam

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home