Sunday, July 09, 2006

A little fun between the drops

I finally had some fun for once. Well, kinda.

I was able to get to see some movies over my weekend. "Click" was kind of an emotional roller coaster. Different for an Adam Sandler flick. And "Pirates of the Caribbean"--let's just say they are trying to be like "Empire", but good none the less.

It was an interesting fourth at least, with the peeps from work showing up to the bar while I dj-ed-ed. I did duets with a few of the reporters that night, which was more than interesting.

I also went with the peeps at work to a local club, which I was not impressed by. The music sucked. When I asked the dj for Run-DMC, his response was "people don't usually dance to that." My god, am I that old? lol

Besides that, just more and more rain. It's sort of making me depressed. Gees. The parents have the their plans finalized for their New years visit. And I can't wait to get back to Montana for some sunshine. Hopefully I can eck out a trip to the beach when god is done showering.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh, I have been so busy lately. I finally have time to catch up to you and your exciting times.I bet you are so ready for a vacation.Oh, if only I had as much excitement as you.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home