Friday, July 21, 2006

Thirty and a half

Okay, time to reflect on the half year that was...

I gained ground in my work life. Made a few friends. Traveled a little. Worked a lot.

Love life is still null and void. But according to the psychic that read my fortune earlier this year...

"You will have a good financial year and have success in your business life."

"And my love life?"

"You will have a good financial year and have success in your business life."

I have been promised I would get a woman from many peeps, but none have come through. Maybe it's just gonna have to be me.

I am okay health wise, although I do need to lose some weight. The roller coaster stress in my life has been something that has wreaked havoc on it.

My life is in order to an extent. My roommate left for a better more respectable job, while I learned I could have been chief photographer at my old station if I was still with them. (And making less than I am making now.) My old boss got fired, while my new boss has been taking my current station to moderate success. I am going to change to weeknight shift in a few weeks.

So what now for the next six? Stay put for a while, contemplate my future employment, and try to enjoy the area more. Go back to Montana and relax for a week. Travel to see my friend get married. Maybe get a girlfriend. Maybe.

So, I will give you the 4-1-1 on the half b-day party tomorrow. Should be a blast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,oh....a party, what fun. I can't wait to hear about it.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home